HECO-UNIX the fully threaded screw with contraction effect is available as HECO-UNIX-plus and HECO-UNIX-top
The HECO-UNIX has a full thread with variable pitch which steadily decreases in the centre section and is smaller at the rear thread range than at the tip of the screw.
Thanks to the variable thread pitch of the HECO-UNIX screws the wooden components are pulled together as the screws are driven in. This permits the use of fully threaded screws without jigging the wood components together. Assembly tasks can therefore be completed much more quickly. Thanks to the full thread, components are also fixed in place axially. This prevents the negative effects of creeping und shrinking by wood when using part-thread screws. Furthermore, panels are completely secured even before the head is countersunk leading to a neater finish. Deep countersinking is no longer necessary.
- Countersunk head with milling grooves (Combi screw head)
- Pozi-Drive, T-Drive
- Full thread with variable thread pitch contraction effect
- hardened steel bright zinc plated
- Tip with Cutting ribs, enabling insertions with small spacings without splitting the timber
- Toothed thread design, for improved positioning and driving