The newly reworked version of the HECO-FIX-plus multi- material screw is ideal for use in all natural and industrial wood-based materials, as well as in masonry, plastic and metal sheets up to 2 mm. A comprehensive product range offers the ideal screw for any application.
The HECO-FIX-plus screw has a toothed thread at its point. An extra antifriction coating means minimum driving torque. Ideal for transmission of high tensile loads. It is also possible to undo the screw safely and smoothly at all times. Suitable for screwing through thin metal sheets up to 2 mm thick (e.g. sandwich elements).
- Countersunk head, pan head, raised countersunk head
- T-Drive, Pozi-Drive
- Toothed tip
- Part- and full threaded
- Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Bright zinc plated or yellow zinc plated
- Diameters [mm]: 2,5 - 6,0
- Lengths [mm]: 10 – 260
- Hard woods such as bangkirai
- Sheet metal
- Solid wood
- Medium density fibreboard (MDF)