The HECO-TOPIX®-plus CC opens up a whole new world for screw connections within modern methods of timber construction. HECO-TOPIX®-plus CombiConnect was developed as a timber fastener for the transmission of high tensile and compressive forces in structural timber construction applications, which features two major advantages:
- The screw is composed of two threads with different pitches, which have the effect of pulling the two components together.
- The combination of HECO-TOPIX® point and cheese head design facilitates extremely tight spacing without splitting the wood
The HECO-TOPIX®-plus CC can be used both purely as a fastener in new builds and also for strengthening existing timber constructions.
- Cylindric head
- Tip with milling ribs
- Two threads with different thread pitches
- Carbon steel, stainless steel
- Bright zinc plated
- Diameters [mm]: 6,5 and 8,5
- Lengths [mm]: 100-400