Four diameters of the MMS-plus screw anchor are approved for the temporary fastenings of a wide range of fixtures, such as push-pull props/formwork (inclined supports, formwork, fall protection equipment, etc.). Also suitable for the mounting of boom drills and other auxiliary aids used daily in the construction process. The screw anchor is ideal for construction and civil engineering companies, manufacturers of prefabricated components, formwork and scaffold manufacturers, formwork rental companies, scaffolders and installation companies in the solid construction sector. Metal gauges enable quick and easy testing of removed screw anchors to check their suitability for reuse. If the screw cannot be fully inserted in the gauge, the screw anchor is suitable for reuse. However, if the screw anchor can be fully inserted so that the tip of the screw protrudes from the end of the gauge, it is no longer suitable for reuse and must be disposed of. The HECO® gauge is available for the four approved sizes, MMS-plus 10 to MMS-plus 20.
- Remove the screw anchor.
- The screw anchor cannot be fully inserted in the gauge. The screw anchor is suitable for reuse.
- The screw anchor can be fully inserted in the gauge so that the tip of the screw protrudes. The screw anchor is no longer suitable for reuse and must be disposed of.
- Approved product
- Four diameters for multiple use in temporary applications in young concrete
- Metal gauges ensure reliable monitoring of wear and tear (HECO® gauge)
- Screws suitable for multiple use